|"I am the Area Manager for several of the Registered Care Homes that Judy
gave workshops to, in Caring for People with Dementia and Grief and Bereavement.
I have received very positive feed back from the participants that the training
was informative, interesting and relevant. Given the diversity of our employees
and under equal opportunities, full consideration was given to those for whom
English is not a first language. Handouts were prepared and distributed for staff
to use as a point of reference at a later date.
Judy was responsive and empathetic when we needed immediate support for staff following the sudden demise of a service user and I would not hesitate to recommend her as a trainer."
Area Manager for The Regard Partnership
ELM - Leading the way in end of life care
ELManagement lead the way in non medical End of Life and Bereavement Care
- End of Life Care
- Bereavement and Loss
- Caring for People with Dementia (Basic Awareness as well as Advanced Skills)
- Mental Capacity Act + DOLS
- Grief in the Workplace
- End of Life the Essential Guide to Caring (Hammersmith Press 2010) was Highly Commended by the British Medical Association as well as receiving the Runner Up prize for for the prestigious British Medical Association Public Understanding of Science Award in 2011
- The Essential Guide to Life after Bereavement - Beyond Tomorrow (Jessica Kingsley, June 2013)
- Judy Carole is a member of Toastmasters an International Organisation for Public Speaking. Judy succeeded to go through to the semi finals in a National Speech Competition.
- Judy has Chaired and given the Opening Address at a conference on Bereavement Skills held at the University of Sussex in 2012.
- She has also given several after dinner addresses.