|"I am very happy indeed to recommend Judy for any post involving social work for the elderly. She visited shopped and organised care for my 95 year old mother during the months while my husband and I were away, with great flair, initiative and good sense. We were extremely grateful to her."|
|Dr. Shirley Holton MB
Ch B; DPH; FFPH
Formerly Director of Public Health, Wycombe Primary Care Trust
ELM - Leading the way in end of life care
ELManagement lead the way in non medical End of Life and Bereavement Care
- End of Life Care
- Bereavement and Loss
- Caring for People with Dementia (Basic Awareness as well as Advanced Skills)
- Mental Capacity Act + DOLS
- Grief in the Workplace
- End of Life the Essential Guide to Caring (Hammersmith Press 2010) was Highly Commended by the British Medical Association as well as receiving the Runner Up prize for for the prestigious British Medical Association Public Understanding of Science Award in 2011
- The Essential Guide to Life after Bereavement - Beyond Tomorrow (Jessica Kingsley, June 2013)
- Judy Carole is a member of Toastmasters an International Organisation for Public Speaking. Judy succeeded to go through to the semi finals in a National Speech Competition.
- Judy has Chaired and given the Opening Address at a conference on Bereavement Skills held at the University of Sussex in 2012.
- She has also given several after dinner addresses.